Here is a Christmas card idea you can make fast and be still creative. Please note that all the colors are up to you. I’m just sharing an idea for this coming holiday. The good thing about making your own Christmas card is, you can customize and express the message you want to deliver for the recipient. So, feel free to change anything you like to.
- Plain white cardstock, 6.25 x 4.5 inches
- Glitter cardstock, any color
- Small empty tape roll
- Metallic pen
- Zig zag wavy-edge scissor
- Stamping clear block
- Holiday theme clear stamps
- Pigment ink, any color
- Silver glitter puffy paint, optional
1. Outline and cut any four colors of glitter cardstock using the empty tape roll.
2. Glue them horizontally on the cardstock while leaving some space from each other.
3. Use the metallic pen to draw the caps and strings on top of the ornaments.
4. Cut a strip of glitter cardstock using the zig zag scissor and glue it horizontally on top of the strings.
5. Grab the stamping block and arrange the holiday clear stamps. Dab the ink on the stamps.
6. Press it onto cardstock below the ornaments.
7. Use the puffy paint to create a snow effect. This is optional.