Design Your Own Cell Phone Case Using Mod Podge and Seed Beads
Hello guys. I have a tutorial today that is super easy. If you’re looking to customize your cell phone case or if you want to add colorful beads to it, then you can try this idea. I have a lot of cell phone cases laying around and I decided to use one for this project. Since, I also have a lot of beads, it is really perfect to do this.
– Mod Podge Fabric (blue label)
– Cellphone case/cover
– Seed beads (i mixed different colors)
– Paintbrush, size #8
1. Apply a thick coat of Mod Podge on the back surface of the cell phone case. Be sure you don’t miss to thicken the application on all edges too. Otherwise, the glue will dry out quickly and the beads will not adhere.
2. Sprinkle the seed beads all over the glue.
3. Gently tap the top so the seed beads will be distributed evenly. Keep tapping until you are sure that there’s not much gap or empty spaces on the surface. Then dry for 2 hours.
4. Use your fingers to brush off the excess seed beads. Keep rubbing the top until you feel the beads are even and smooth.
In this case, you don’t need to top coat because the thick coating at the beginning is enough for the beads to adhere and use the cell phone case for a long time.
And, it’s done!
What do you think of this tutorial? Let me know by commenting below. Until then. Happy crafting!
Watch the video: