DIY Greeting Card With Inspirational Words
Hey guys. Let’s make a greeting card with inspirational words. Best to give this to the person you care so you can inspire her/him more. The colors and materials are great combinations. It actually turned out really nice.
– 1 Piece Green Card Stock
– Scrapbook Paper (Glam Gal Words)
– Couture Ribbon (Green)
1: Fold the Card Stock in half.
2. Cut the ribbon with the equivalent measurements of the 4 edges.
3. Apply glue on the back of the ribbons.
4. Glue them on the edges of the Card Stock.
5. Measure the size of the blank space on the Card Stock.
6. Make/Draw the exact measurement on the scrapbook paper.
7. Then, cut it.
8. Glue the cut scrapbook paper on the blank area of the Card Stock.
You’re done! Easy isn’t it?
Let me know what you think of this tutorial by commenting below.