DIY Mother’s Day Personalized Message Display
Some moms prefer flowers for gifts, but most of them prefer something unique and special, especially when it has a custom message attached to it. This is something that will not wither and can be displayed anywhere in the room.
Here’s a fast and easy craft idea for Mother’s Day.
– 2 pieces of 6×4 card stock (same color)
– Multi-purpose glue
– Popsicle stick(s)
– Sharpies (I used red and green)
1. Write your personalized message on both card stock. I used a light pink card stock and light blue for the other one.
2. Apply glue on the edges of one card stock. Apply also some glue on the popsicle stick, about 2 inches from the end on both sides.
3. Put the glued part of the popsicle stick on the bottom of the card stock. Position it
This can also be used as a hand-carry fan for outdoor events and gatherings because the card stock is sturdy. It won’t wear out or gets rip off easily.
Just in case you want to know, I used jars with pom poms inside to display these cards. It works well and looks pretty good.
What do you think of this Mother’s Day gift idea? Please don’t hesitate to comment below.