Are you hoarding wine bottles? I’ll raise my hand! I love wine. So, every time we empty a bottle, I would keep it so I can re-purpose it.
One way to re-use an empty wine bottle is to paint it. It’s an easy and economical project. You can use it as a flower vase or simply display it as a centerpiece.
This DIY is so simple. I also love flowers, so that means I need more flower vase. So, instead of buying a new vase, I could save money by just recycling this bottle. Besides, I have so many paints available already – that means I don’t have to spend a dime.
- Empty wine bottle
- Glass paint, any color
- Paint brush
- Painter’s tape
- Paper plate, cardboard of paint palette
- Start taping from the mouth of the bottle down to the bottom. Make sure the spacing or gaps of the tape are equal.
- Use the brush to paint all over the bottle.
- Let the paint dry completely.
- Gently peel off the painter’s tape. Touch up the paint if needed.
- Seal the paint if you have a sealant spray.
That’s it! And, you have a pretty vase.
Watch the video:
Hope you like this idea. Comment below if you want to. Happy crafting!