Perhaps, your mom have already a lot of stuff. She probably have everything. But a small gift from her child will always be special to her. The best gift you can give to someone that has everything is handmade. No matter how small or fancy your gift is, she will always appreciate it because her love is unconditional. She will not judge, she will not complain… because moms are the best and they deserve the best.
- Blank Koozie, any color
- Mod Podge fabric
- Letter stickers, 1-inch size
- Silver glitter puffy paint
- Sharpie, any color
- Iridescent glitter
- Cardstock, approximately 4 inches wide x 6 inches long
- Tiny paint brush
- Ribbon, any color
- Double-sided foam adhesive
1. Stick the letters properly onto the center of the koozie.
2. Use a fine point sharpie and outline them. Remove the stickers when you’re done.
3. Using the glitter puffy paint, trace them again. Let them dry completely.
4. Apply mod podge on the inner area of the letters.
5. Pour glitter on the letters and let it dry.
6. Lightly shake off the excess glitter and clean up the koozie.
7. Write a custom message on the cardstock.
8. Insert the cardstock inside the koozie.
9. Make the ribbon or you can also use a pre-made one.
10. Attach the double-sided foam adhesive on the back of the ribbon.
11. Adhere it to the koozie. Then, put an embellishment in the middle of the ribbon.
This is just an idea, you are free to customize the colors and the messages.