See what happens when you just let your inner creativity work with whatever supplies or materials you have available? I’m surprised they actually looked cute. I was not planning on making these pom pom coasters but I’m glad I found out that I can make something unique than what I intended to do.
- 33 Pieces medium pom poms (any color of your choice)
- 4×4 Plastic lid
- Hot glue gun
1. Apply a thin line or stroke of glue on the side of each pom poms. Don’t use too much glue, otherwise, it will be stiff and hard when it dries.
2. Glue them together carefully.
3. Position them in the plastic lid. The lid will be the guide for a proportional circle. Attach the first and last pom pom when you reach at the end to form the circle. The outer circle should consist of 16 pom poms.
4. On the second layer, apply again a thin hot glue on the side of the first
5. Fill the gaps or holes with hot glue and compress to seal them.
6. Remove the glue web and trim the hardened glue on the surface and the edges of the coaster. You’re coaster is ready to use.
These can also be used as a glass mat for flower vases and would make a nice wall decoration too. Just play with the colors and you will never go wrong with it especially if you decide to use neons.
Please take precautions when using the hot glue gun. It can burn your skin when in direct contact. If you are not comfortable using a hot glue gun, you can also use a multi-purpose glue or felt glue. But, the you have wait for hours for them to dry.
So, there you have it. I hope you like these. Hope you visit again for the next tutorial. Have a great day all.
Watch the video: