DIY Pom Pom Wand
Just by looking at these cuties makes me happy. Your Spring craft collection is here! Make this for kids party and they will surely love this pom pom wand. The rainbow colors are enticing to the kids especially little girls. Next time you to the store, don’t forget to stop by at the dollar store to get the supplies for this project.
- Pom poms, more than 30 pieces, any colors
- 3 x 6 inches wooden round dowels
- Hot glue gun
1. Apply glue on the tip of the stick and place a pom pom (1a).
2. Put more glue around the stick and place pom poms on it. Place them as close to each other (2a). The glue dries out quickly on the wood, apply a small amount as you go along (2b). Fill the stick at least 2-3 inches from the tip.
3. Continue stacking up pom poms on top of each other until they form a ball. Then, compress, squeeze and fluff it (3a). Tap it first before squeezing because the glue might still be hot.
4. Inspect the pom poms, drop a small amount of glue between the gaps and holes. Press them together to seal (4a). Repeat these steps until all the pom poms are bond together.
5. Squeeze and fluff again. Remove the glue web.
To make this wand more magical, you can accessorize with ribbon or embellishment. You can also color or paint the stick or use a thicker one. Don’t hesitate to experiment a little in addition to my tutorial.
This craft is not for kids to do because it involves hot glue. Use other glue instead that are safe for kids to use if you want them to get involved in making this project.
What do you think of this tutorial? If ever you want to share your work, feel free to message me and I will showcase your work on my social media page. Happy crafting. You can do magic!
Watch the video: