Hello guys. Crafting popsicle sticks is really fun. Kids and teens can do this, but make sure you supervise your kids when doing this.
– Popsicle sticks
– Foam boards
– Smartphone (anything with corner curve)
– Sharpies (brown, orange and pink)
– Foam Glue
1. Draw two outlines of the smart phone.
2. Cut them both.
3. Apply foam glue on the edges and the lower middle of one foam board. Then, attach or glue the popsicle stick
4. Put the other foam piece on top of the unfinished popsicle, then dry. While drying, put a heavy object on top of the popsicle for best result.
5. Use a round object or the lid as a guide to draw curves on all the edges.
6. Cut all four curves.
7. Use all 3 sharpies to decorate with sprinkles on top of the popsicle using small strokes. Repeat the same steps on the other side of the popsicle.
The corners of the pink popsicle are not trimmed with curves. It also looks cute. I used red, yellow and purple sharpies to make sprinkles.
Popsicle sticks are fun to craft. So, watch for it because I got more. Until then.
What do you think of this craft tutorial? Comment below.