Hello ladies! Do you have a lot of earrings? Where do you hang or store them when you run out of space or storage? Well, I have an idea…
Paint canvas to the rescue! Do-it-yourself earring organizer. I am using 16×20 canvas. If you’re not comfortable of using a big one, you can choose a smaller one. Trust me, it’s not going to be a waste. I suggest you buy if it’s on sale.
I added a few colors to the canvas and it really looks cute.
- Blank paint canvas
- Painter’s tape
- Acrylic paints (3 colors – orange, neon green, neon pink)
- Ruler (optional)
- Painter’s pallet/bowl or paper plate
- Sponge brush
1. Make at least an inch margin or border on each side using the painter’s tape.
2. Pour all 3 acrylic paints on a painter’s bowl. You don’t need to pour a lot. Three squeezes of each would be enough.
3. Mix them thoroughly.
4. Start painting the margin.
6. Repeat Step 5, only this time, use the neon pink acrylic paint.
Hang this in your bedroom or anywhere you want. This makes a cute wall decor too!
I hope you like this tutorial. Comment below if you have any suggestions or questions.