Foam Can Cooler Decorated With Party Foam Stickers
This peel and stick project is an easy way to get kids engaged with crafts. Whether they are in school or at a sleepover, this is an easy and great start for them to be creative.
The supplies are really easy to find in any craft stores.
- Can cooler or koozie, any color (I used pink)
- Foam stickers, multi-colored and pattern
- Wipe the can cooler with a clean cloth or paper towel. Make sure the surface is clean and free from dust, oil or fuzzies.
- Peel the back of the stickers. Position and stick them on the can cooler’s surface. Press the stickers firmly so they won’t fall off right away.
- Repeat the 2nd step using different colors and shapes alternatively.
Don’t hesitate to use your own pattern. Place the stickers anywhere you want to. Also, please be advised to supervise little kids when working with tiny craft supplies.
That’s it! Please come back for the next project. Feel free to leave a comment. Happy crafting!