How to Decorate Flip Flops with Puffy Paints
It’s still Spring but it doesn’t hurt to get ready for the summer, right? My feet are definitely screaming for flip-flops. So, when I went to Michael’s, I bought a pair of white flip-flops so I can decorate them for the summer. And hey, since flip-flops are inexpensive, why not buy more and make something like this for every female in the family? I am definitely decorating more of these in the next coming days. This is so cool and fun. I really love working with puffy paints. Anyway, let’s get started.
- 1 pair white flip-flops, plain and clear strap
- Puffy Paints, gold glitter and neon pink
Shake well the puffy paints before using.
1. Start dotting the left strap of the left pair with gold glitter puffy paint. Then do the right strap of the right pair.
2. Dry for 2 hours. The puffy paint will turn gold glitter when it’s dry.
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 for the remaining empty straps using neon pink paint.
4. Dry for 2 hours and the flip-flops is ready to use.
If you want, you can also use other colors of flip-flops and puffy paints if you don’t have the available colors I used in this project. Instead of dots, you can also use lines or draw anything on the straps. Feel free to customize this.
If you want to share your work using this tutorial, feel free to share it on my fb page. I hope you like this tutorial. Until then. Happy crafting!