Hello everyone! Today, I’m going to share on how to make a double bow with ribbon. I accidentally discovered this when I was trying to make a different style of ribbons for Christmas gifts. Don’t worry, this is quick…and I think the easiest double bow tutorial. I’m sure you’re gonna like this.
- Ribbon (double-faced)
- Hot glue gun
- Threaded needle
1. Make a loop. The measurement of the loop should depend on how big or wide you want the bow.
2. Place the end of the ribbon overlapping the center so you have room when
3. For the second layer, fold ribbon, adding a half inch or one on both sides.
4. When the double bow is formed, hold the center and fold both sides upward to ensure each layer are even. Tip: You can also use clips for pinching or holding the center.
5. Start threading the center.
6. When you reached the top, simply grab the thread and compress the ribbon down.
7. Start tying the thread around the center for a couple of times.
8. Securely end
9. Cut excess ribbon.
10. Cut an extra
11. Wrap the extra cut ribbon around the center using a h
12. Fluff up the holes or loops using your fingers.
Congratulations, you’re done! You can watch video below and let me know what you think by commenting.
Watch the video: