Mini Notepad Tutorial
This diy mini notepad tutorial is perfect on the go. Instead of buying, I decided to make one. I have so many cardstocks in different colors and sizes, so I decided to use some of these cute little ones. These are already pre-cut I bought from the craft store. So, I figure they are perfect for a notepad. Why notepad? Because I’m sketching and writing ideas for my crafting and any sizes with blank space on it will do.
This tutorial very simple and quick. In a few minutes, you’re done. The supplies are not also fancy. So, let’s get this started.
- 3 x 3 cardstock, at least 5 pieces, any color
- Hole punch
- 2 pieces 6 inches yarn, any color
1. Take 2 cardstock and punch 2 holes on it. Make them at least 1.5 inches apart.
2. Use one and put it on top of the other cards. Use it as a guide for punching holes.
3. Insert each yarn through the holes and knot them. Do not knot all the way to the top of the cardstock. Leave room for folding.
4. Connect the two yarn by tying them and you’re done.
You can also hang this on the wall or just lay it on the table. Add cardstock as many as you want. If you don’t have a cardstock, use printer paper as an alternative.
Hope you like this project and I hope you come back again to see my next one. Feel free to leave a comment below. Until then. Happy crafting!